Friday, August 15, 2014
United States Border Patrol Explorer Program Recruitment
United States Border Patrol, Brown Field Station
Explorer Post #1925
Explorer Program Recruitment Open House
Saturday August 16, 2014
The Brown Field Explorer Post #1925 will be accepting applications and holding interviews on Saturday August 16, 2014 at 9:00 am at the Brown Field Border Patrol Station.
• Must be between the ages of 14 and 20
• Must have completed the 8th grade
• Must maintain a minimum 2.0 Grade Point Average
• Must be enrolled in either High School or College
• Must have no criminal history
• Must be a United States Citizen or Legal Resident of the United States
Please bring a pen, a copy of your most recent report card and a copy of your Birth Certificate
Applicants under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian present with photo Identification.
Applicants are requested to wear job interview attire.
The address is- 7560 Britannia Court, San Diego, California 92154.
Applicants will be taken into the station at the entrance on the west side of the building at 9:00 am. Brown Field Explorers will be outside to direct you to the entrance. For more information, please contact April.R.Mckee@cbp.dhs.gov