- Demonstrate outstanding achievement in the workplace, entrepreneurial ventures, or community service.
- Have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Have a gross family income of no more than $90,000 per year.
- Contact us
- Graduation Requirements
- Community Service
- Letters of Recommendation
- Scholarships & Financial Aid
- College Assessments
- Mental Health Resources
- Community Resources
- For Parents
- Course Offering Listing
- Staff Resources
- Summer Programs
- Counseling Center Calendar
Friday, December 11, 2015
Introducing The Jeffrey D. Sollender College Scholarship
One - two scholarships totalling up to $3,000 will be awarded to a graduating high school senior(s) in San Diego County who plans to attend a two- or four-year college or university. Funds may be applied to college tuition, room and board, and fees.
Eligible students must:
The scholarship may be renewed based on eligibility.
Deadline: Monday, February 29, 2016, 5 pm.
Find out more at www.jcfsandiego.org/scholarships.
For information, contact Sharyn Goodson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (858) 279-2740.
Labels: Financial Aid and Scholarships