- Experience residential life on a college campus;
- Build up their interpersonal and leadership skills;
- Gain information and resources about 4-year university admission;
- Be familiarized with on-campus resources such as community centers, transition programs, research opportunities, etc.
- Engage in skill building activities for leadership, personal growth, and academic success.
- Develop and strengthen their critical thinking skills.
Wednesday, May 11, 2016
Opportunity for HS Students - SIAPS Summer Summit
Summer Summit is a 6-day, 5-night residential program for high school students designed and run by the Student Initiated Access Programs and Services (SIAPS) at UC San Diego.
This program invites 10th-12th grade high school students from the San Diego area to stay in one of UCSD’s residential life halls.
During the program, students reside in a suite with 6-8 other high school students and a Resource Advisor (a current UCSD student). Participants will have opportunities to:
**We provide all meals, housing, and activities at no cost to the student.
The application link is listed below and due on Sunday, May 22nd, 2016 by 11:59PM.
APPLICATION LINK: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2016SSStudentApp