The San Diego Section of the Marine Technology Society is proud to announce its 19th annual summer internship program. The MTS Program will provide a six-week summer experience for motivated high school students, hosted by one of MTS’s corporate sponsors. Click here to see what previous interns have said about their experiences with the program.
Students will be provided with a hands-on science/technology experience, building important scientific, technical and employment skills under the direction of a workplace mentor.
Students will also receive a stipend of at least $2400 upon successful completion of the program.
- Must be at least 16 years old on July 1, 2017.
- Must be starting the 11th or 12th grade in the fall of 2017.
- Must have a 3.5 GPA or better.
- Must submit a complete application (please see link below)
- Applications are due January 15, 2017.
- Interviews and Student Selection will occur during Feb-May 2017.
- All students interviewed will be contacted about the status of their application.
- Final Student Selection will occur in late May/early June 2017.
- Internships begin in early July 2017.
Click Here for MTS Student Intern Application
The completed Application Form must be received by January 15, 2017.
MAIL TO: Marine Technology Society P.O. Box 371348 San Diego CA 92137-1348