Tuesday, December 5, 2017
The 2017 Scholarship for San Diego County
The 2017 Scholarship for San Diego County will be Available Online on January 16th!
Up to $5,000
The Deadline to apply is Thursday, March 1, 2018.
Attached is a flyer for distribution.
1. Must be attending an San Diego County Public High School.
2. Must be a 12th grade student enrolling in a four-year College or University.
3. Must have a minimum weighted GPA of 3.5 from 9th grade to the first semester of 12th grade.
4. Must have a minimum SAT score of 1060 (test scores on or after 3/2016) or 1500 (test scores prior to 3/2016) -OR- minimum ACT score of 21.
5. Must be enrolled in and/or have passed Advanced Placement courses (AP courses).
6. Must be at or below HUD Income Guidelines.
7. Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Legal Resident.
8. Must show evidence of extracurricular activities such as school activities, community involvement, and/or employment.
9. Community Service from 9th grade to first semester of 12th grade (minimum of 40 hours).
Labels: Financial Aid and Scholarships