Sweetwater Union High School, Gymnasium
2900 Highland Avenue, National City, CA 91950
Health Screening Services from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
The Health Festival will offer the following FREE services to enhance families’ health:
· Clinical Breast Exams and Mammograms: Only for women 40+ years, low income, and uninsured or under-insured
· Cervical Cancer Screenings: Only for women 25+ years, low income, and uninsured or under-insured
· Other health screenings such as cholesterol and glucose (fasting may be required), blood pressure, body mass index, vision, dental, STD and HIV testing, and hepatitis C vaccines
· Vaccines and physicals (only for children 2 months to 18 years old who qualify; shot record required)
· HPV vaccines (only for women who qualify, 19-26 years old, low income and uninsured)
· Childcare available
There ARE a limited number of screenings. All Screenings performed on A First Come, First Served Basis.