We encourage school-wide participation on the last school day of each month ($PayDay$):
- Staff and students are encouraged to wear their college gear
- Teachers are encouraged to take a few minutes in class to discuss the monthly themes. Sharing your personal experiences are great teachable moments!
- Counselors are available to come into classes to discuss monthly topics. Please email a few days in advance
- Mini-College Fair hosted by the counselors and other campus organizations at lunch in the grass area behind the main building
- SUHI Media to produce videos on school news
- Counselors to provide slides for news scroll
- ASB to create and post posters around campus
The theme for JULY is THE RED DEVIL WAY:
- Hard work and success go hand in hand. The Red Devil Way is to do your best to succeed in all your classes and don't be afraid to ask school staff for help or advice.
- Feel free to discuss The Red Devil Way with your students and how the characteristics fit your class. Students and staff who exemplify The Red Devil Way will be recognized throughout the school year.
- Please share with students tutoring and extra academic support opportunities for your classes.
- Encourage students to complete a “Counselor Request Form” at the front window of the counseling center if they would like to meet with their counselor.