Selected KPMG Future Leader Recipients receive:
- An annual scholarship of $10,000 per year for 4 years of college
- A KPMG Future Leaders Retreat that will focus on leadership training, career development, and the college transition.
- *Please note, we’re hoping to plan for an in-person retreat in Summer 2022, however the health and safety of our participants is top priority. We will continue to assess the situation and will consider a virtual model if necessary.
Applicant criteria includes:
- High school female senior planning to enroll in a 4-year undergraduate program for the upcoming fall semester
- Proven track record of academic excellence and leadership potential
- Minimum 3.5 cumulative GPA
- Interest in a business or STEM academic track
- Demonstrates a significant financial need
- Letter of recommendation from a nonprofit/community organization