What is the Southwestern College Promise? Free Tuition Your First Year
- First year of free tuition for first-time college students who meet eligibility criteria (see below).
- Southwestern College Promise Eligibility Criteria
- Recent high school graduate enrolling in college for the first time
- Enroll in, and complete, at least 12 units each semester
- Maintain a 2.0 Grade Point Average (GPA)
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or California Dream Act Application
- Complete the Early Admission Steps to Success process
- Complete the Promise Application online or print and bring in the PDF (available in spring 2019).
- Be a California resident or AB540 eligible
If I can be of any assistance to answer questions and help them along the way to make sure they complete the necessary steps please provide them my email at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info: www.swccd.edu/promise