>>> Click here to access the latest "SCHOLARSHIPS"<<<
>>> Click here to access the archive of "SCHOLARSHIP Bulletins"<<<
Keep reading below to learn more about scholarships!
As we all know, college costs. However, there are a variety of options to financing your education. Completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) will allow you to see what type of assistance you will be receiving. The following information will help you understand more about the types of financial help you can get for college.
Federal Work Study
2. Aid from state government;
3. Aid from private sources (both national and local sources);
4. Aid from colleges;
5. And, aid from a student’s personal family resources.
Each avenue has its own application processes and deadlines. Students can work with our scholarship counselor to explore all of these options to maximize their likelihood of securing funding for college.
- https://myintuition.org/ - Are you worried about how much college will cost your family? Are you unsure of how much financial aid your family will receive? MyinTuition is here to help.
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- The mission of The SUHI Foundation, established in 2006, is to promote and support the academic excellence and higher education goals of Sweetwater High School students.
- Resources for Undocumented Students
- Need Based Aid for Undocumented Students
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund
- Asian & Pacific Islander American Scholarship Fund (APIASF)
- United Negro College Fund
- Perfect for 9th and 10th graders