Click here to VOLUNTEER at the health fair.
The Health Fair will offer the following FREE services to enhance families’ health:
• Clinical Breast Exams and Mammograms: Only for women 40+ years, low income, and uninsured or under-insured
• Cervical Cancer Screenings: Only for women 25+ years, low income, and uninsured or under-insured
• Other health screenings such as cholesterol and glucose (fasting may be required), blood pressure, bone density, vision, body mass index, and HIV testing.
• Vaccines and physicals (only for children 2 months to 18 years old who qualify; shot record required)
• HPV screening (only for women who qualify, 19-26 years old, low income and uninsured)
• Childcare available
THERE ARE A LIMITED NUMBER OF SCREENINGS. ALL SCREENINGS PERFORMED ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS.
Download the flyer in english and spanish.
2900 Highland Avenue
National City, CA 91950