Now that our seniors have survived college application process, the next step is paying for college.
FAFSA is now available for our seniors to apply, at www.fafsa.gov, with a deadline for grants of March 2, 2016. FAFSA After-School Workshops starting the week of January 18 from 2:45PM to 3:45PM.
Bring these documents with you to complete FAFSA:
- Your Social Security Number
- Your Alien Registration Number (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
- Your most recent federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned. (Note: You may be able to transfer your federal tax return information into your FAFSA using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool.)
- Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable)
- Records of untaxed income (if applicable)
This is also a great time for our students to apply for scholarships.
>>>Here you’ll find a copy of the January Scholarship Bulletin<<<