· Your social security number (if none, its OK)
· Parents'/Guardians’ highest levels of education
· Total annual family income (an estimate of how much money your parents earn in a year)
· Family size (how many people live in your home)
· What U.S. state does your parent/guardian regard as his/her permanent home?
· Does your parent/guardian claim California residency?
· Has your parent/guardian lived in California continuously since his/her birth?
o If no, when did his or her stay in California begin? (month and year)
· Applying to a UC, write your responses to the Personal Insight Questions