Monday, October 16, 2023

SUHi Monday Monday: Do You Need Money For College?


Attention seniors!

Do you need money for college?

It is important that you submit your FAFSA/CaDAA to increase your chances of receiving the financial aid you are eligible for.

What is the difference between the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and the California Dream Act Application (CaDAA):

The first step for all students, parents, and legal guardians applying through the FAFSA will be to register for a Federal Student Aid (FSA) ID.

We encourage students and their contributors (parents) to create an FSA ID as early as possible to be ready for the December opening of the FAFSA and CaDAA.

How to video here:

Counselors will call you out on SUHi Money Mondays in Novmeber to help with your FSA ID.

Remember, if you do not have a SSN, it’s OK! You are still eligible for financial aid.


See Ms. Luansing afterschool in the counseling center.