Seniors will begin their rotation through the counseling center with their Gov/Econ Classes starting August 27-Sept 20th.
Seniors will participate in a core curriculum lesson with important senior year info and will receive a senior folder which include:
- Copy of their transcript
- Social Security and diploma name verification letter
- Community Service Verification Form
- Counseling Center Contact Info
- Example of a resume
- SUHSD Graduation Requirements
- SAT/ACT information
- Letter of Recommendation Form
- College Checklist
- Scholarship Tips
Post-Test Click HERE
It's time to take a look at your 6 year plans! All 9th grade classes will be coming thru the counseling center to participate in an educational essential core curriculum lesson, where we will talk about how to maximize your high school opportunities.
Pre-Test click here
After the presentation, please complete the post test.
Post Test click here