- Contact us
- Graduation Requirements
- Community Service
- Letters of Recommendation
- Scholarships & Financial Aid
- College Assessments
- Mental Health Resources
- Community Resources
- For Parents
- Course Offering Listing
- Staff Resources
- Summer Programs
- Counseling Center Calendar
Monday, December 1, 2014
Xmas Tree Fundraiser Volunteers
Help our City Heights Clinic ring in the holidays and raise funds! Volunteers are needed in shifts 1pm-9pm Dec 2nd to 23rd (MON-FRI) to help at a Christmas Tree fundraiser sales lot. Duties may include cashiering, or helping customers select and move trees out to their car. Please specify if you cannot do any heavy lifting. Proceeds from tree sales will benefit La Maestra's community programs. Shifts and sign-ups are available below. An application and waiver (signed by parents if under 18) are required.
We're using VolunteerSpot (the leading online signup and reminder tool) to organize our upcoming signups.
Here's how it works in 3 easy steps:
1) Click this link to see our Sign-Up on VolunteerSpot: http://vols.pt/bc12sh
2) Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
3) Sign up! It's Easy - you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on VolunteerSpot.
4) UNCHECK the boxes upon sign up if you DO NOT wish to receive additional emails from VolunteerSpot or Advertisers.
Note: VolunteerSpot does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact me and I can sign you up manually.
Labels: Community Service