Wednesday, April 15, 2015
Juniors: ACT This Saturday!
Many juniors will be taking the ACT this Saturday, April 18. Remind them that unlike the SAT, there is no penalty for a wrong answer (just a zero) so they should bubble an answer to EVERY question, even if they have to guess on numerous questions. Good luck, juniors!
· Admission Ticket (printout)
· Two # 2 pencils (wooden, not mechanical) and a soft eraser
· Photo ID, such as school ID, driver’s license or passport
· Calculator. To see a list of calculators that are NOT allowed, go to http://www.actstudent.org/faq/calculator.html.
· Driving directions
· A watch (no audible alarm/no sound)
· Extra calculator batteries if the calculator is not solar
· Small pencil sharpener
· A bag or backpack
· A sweater or jacket
· Drink and/or snacks
*There will be an SAT May 2 and June 6 and another ACT on June 13.
Labels: College Assessments