Thursday, August 27, 2015

Community Service with JDRF!



My name is Zoey Mirsky and creating diabetes awareness and fundraising for diabetes research is something that I am extremely passionate about, and that I will do until there is a cure! I would love for you to join me, and thousands of others, on November 7th to help turn TYPE ONE into TYPE NONE! All schools in San Diego are invited to participate in this event, so I would love to see the level of school spirit that your school possesses! Please take a moment to see the attached flyer, and consider registering your school for the Walk! You can register at walk.jdrf.org/sandiego.

Want to learn more about the Walk? Interested in community service opportunities? Join us for our One Walk KICK-OFF on Sunday, September 20th at the Carmel Valley Rec Center. There will be FOOD, LIVE MUSIC, and ENTERTAINMENT!

WE HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!!

Please respond back or call (858) 597-0240 to RSVP!