Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Class of 2012: Red Devil turned Bruin!


Here are some pictures I have compiled during my journey here at UCLA.  I know most are the not much obvious UCLA kind of pictures... But, they did happened in UCLA. We also have awesome videos at YouTube and here's some that will make future Bruins get pumped up.

8 clap
Beat 'SC Bonfire
Harlem Shake UCLA Style

My experience so far has been so great.  It's really competitive though meaning that procrastination is not an option anymore.  Other than that, it's been a great experience, eating great food, and meeting new people.  I just love UCLA and I hope future Devils will too.

If anyone has any questions about UCLA, I'll be glad to answer all their concerns.  I'm sure they'll experience a similar feeling with other colleges but UCLA just pretty much have everything, from food to celebrities to free sneak peaks of movies to guest speakers (I once went to meet Lea Salonga, who was the singing voice of Jasmine and Mulan).  I really hope more SUHi Red Devils would go here.  I'm really excited for the class of 2013.


-Dannie Rose Cruz, Class of 2012