Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Community Service Opportunity!

My name is Jihae and I work with Zero Waste San Diego (ZWSD).  I may have contacted you or someone that has given me your email address via phone some time last month.

Currently I am in the process of looking for volunteers for an event coming up in April 27 called Earth Fair (by EarthWorks: http://www.earthdayweb.org/EarthFair.html) held in Balboa Park. 

EarthWorks has hired us to help their event get to zero waste.  I would greatly appreciate it if you can either help spread the word (via social media or any other type of networking/advertising outlet) about this event or help gather volunteers.  

We are hoping to gather at least 300 volunteers for this event. Please reply back if any questions arise.  Thank you in advance for helping us get to zero waste. 

Warm Regards,

ZWSD intern