- Your Alien Registration Number (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
- Your SSN and your parents/ SSN (if you have one)
- Your parent’s most recent federal income tax returns (2015 tax returns), W-2s, and other records of money earned.
- An FSA ID to sign electronically.
- Contact us
- Graduation Requirements
- Community Service
- Letters of Recommendation
- Scholarships & Financial Aid
- College Assessments
- Mental Health Resources
- Community Resources
- For Parents
- Course Offering Listing
- Staff Resources
- Summer Programs
- Counseling Center Calendar
Tuesday, October 18, 2016
College Apps and FAFSA Workshop Tomorrow!
We are looking forward to working with students on Wednesday to complete their college applications and FAFSA while the underclassmen take the PSAT.
On Wednesday morning, students can check with their period 1 teacher for their assigned classroom for our college application/FAFSA workshop. Seniors who are on-track to complete their A-G requirements and have the GPA requirements for eligibility were invited to work with their counselors.
To be the most productive on Wednesday, students need to bring/know:
· For college apps:
o Your total household income (how much do your parents make in money each year total)
o The number of people who live in your household
o If your parents were born in another country, you will need to know when they arrived in the United States
o Visit www.assist.org to help you decide which UC and/or CSU schools you’ll be applying to.
· For the FAFSA
Please remember the counselors are also available Monday to Wednesday afterschool to help with your college applications and FAFSA!