Thursday, August 3, 2023

SUHi Wellness Message #1


Welcome Sweetwater High School students to the first monthly wellness message of the year.

This month we are focusing on positive affirmations. Positive affirmations are happy thoughts and are a great way to get yourself in the proper mindset to achieve your dreams so let’s start the school year right with some positive self-affirmations:

1. I am smart.
2. I am capable.
3. I am successful.
4. I am important.
5. I am ready to do well.

These affirmations can be used to bring positive energy and a more open mind to any area of your daily life. You can use these affirmations or make some of your own. Remember, your words have power. Find the right words to change and inspire your life or inspire you every day.

From your SUHi Counselors

If you or someone you know is experiencing emotional distress, please call or text 988 to speak with a trained crisis counselor 24/7/365.