Tuesday, November 17, 2020

San Diego Job Corp

My name is Tommy Thompson; I am an admissions counselor at San Diego Job Corps. I am contacting you because I believe many of the students you serve could benefit from our program. 

Essentially, it’s a no cost voluntary post-secondary education program administered by the U.S. Department of Labor and is WASC accredited. Job Corps provides eligible low income youth (16 - 24 ) with an opportunity to receive career technical training and -- if needed,  obtain a High School Diploma or equivalent. We offer training in a variety of major occupations and service over 500 students at our 27 acre urban campus in Imperial Beach. Some of what we offer, all provided at no cost, includes: housing, gym and recreational facilities, cafeteria, health & wellness services, and much more. I have attached flyers and a video about our program which I hope you find to be informational and useful.

I would love the opportunity to speak with you and discuss more about your needs and how we could play a role in addressing them. Should you have any questions or need additional information, please call or email me.
 
 
Tommy Thompson
Outreach & Admissions Counselor
San Diego Job Corps Center
1325 Iris Ave
Imperial Beach CA 91932
Office: 619-429-2377
Cell: 619-419-5004
Fax: 619-575-8242